Client Co-Ordinator | Oldham, Manchester
Our Fire & Security Department based in Oldham, Manchester are looking for an additional Office Co-Ordinator to join our busy, growing team.
This is a full-time role working 8-5pm Monday – Friday. 20 days annual leave plus bank holidays.
Duties will include, maintaining client databases, communicating with customers, engineers and office staff.
- Possess previous customer service/admin experience. Ideally within the Fire & Security sector. Full training will be provided if no previous experience.
- Good general background in administration.
- Be proactive, able to prioritise workloads.
- Have excellent people communication skills, able to explain situations clearly both verbally and written.
- Assist with administration duties in the absence of the other members within the service department.
- Respond to incoming calls/emails.
- Good geographical knowledge.
- Experience preferred but full training will be given.
Job type: Full-time.
Salary: Dependent on experience.Apply Now