Compliance Administrator | Malpas, Cheshire
This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate with the relevant skills to join a well-established, family-run business, whilst either cementing or expanding their knowledge on the industry and compliance.
- Assisting the Compliance Manager through administrative duties to ensure the Barlows Fire & Security Department is fully compliant with current NSI and ISO regulations.
- Manage the Quality Management System, Office Management System and Quality Procedures to ensure the department remains compliant with set regulations and standards.
- Administer and manage all Barlows Fire & Security Customer Feedback subject to regulations, escalating any trends or issues to the Compliance Manager.
- Administer and manage all Internal Communications for Barlows Fire & Security.
- Arrange and record individual employee training and development for the Barlows Fire & Security Department.
- General Administrative duties as/when required.
This is not an exhaustive list and other duties requiring similar skill levels may be required.
- Must be willing to work both alone and as part of a team.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Must understand the importance of Privacy and Confidentiality.
- The ability to use MS Office and programmes associated effectively. This includes a good understanding of MS Excel.
- Previous Office/Administration experience is preferred but not essential.
- Monday-Friday 08:00-17:00
Salary is negotiable, dependent on experience.
If you would like to be a crucial part of a well-established, family-run business and believe you possess the attributes detailed above, click ‘Apply Now’ to kick start your Barlows UK career journey.Apply Now