Domestic Appliance Engineer | Malpas, Cheshire
Due to continued success, we are looking to recruit an experienced appliance repair engineer to join our team at Malpas, Cheshire. This is a great opportunity to join a well-established, family-run business. The role would suit somebody already experienced as a white goods engineer / domestic appliance engineer.
Duties will include installing and repairing household appliances, including cookers, washing machines, dishwashers, fridges and freezers.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate a proven track record and will have:
- Previous experience, excellent fault finding and diagnostic analysis across a range of home appliances.
- Be efficient in the set up and installation issues to determine actual fault levels on site.
- Competent using tools and equipment.
- Excellent customer service skills, essential when communicating with customers face to face.
- High degree of self-motivation, commitment and pride in your work.
- Good organisational skills.
- Full UK driving license.
Salary: Dependant on experience.
Working hours: Monday – Friday, 42.5 hours a week.
Holidays: 20 days, plus bank holidays,
Working within our local area.Apply Now