Fire & Security Installation Engineer | High Wycombe
Barlows UK Ltd is a long established family-run company that is rapidly expanding. We are now looking for time served Fire and Security installation engineers to join our growing department in High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire.
Working as part of a team or on your own initiative within domestic, commercial & individual premises you will be representing our company carrying out the installation and maintenance of fire and intruder alarms, CCTV and associated preventative equipment. You will be required to manage your own time and be good at liaising with our High Wycombe office in relation to work load and on-going jobs.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications and experience:
- A proven track record in the servicing of the above mentioned equipment.
- An FIA recognised qualification will provide a distinct advantage.
- Valid UK driving license.
- Experience preferred working on domestic, industrial and commercial sites.
- Excellent communication skills.
A company vehicle and laptop/tablet will be provided. You will be required to wear our company branded uniform.
Job type: Full-timeApply Now