NVQ Assessor | High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire
We are looking to recruit a part-time Electrical Assessor based in the High Wycombe Area, this position includes the following responsibilities:
- To undertake assessments in the work place with our apprentices.
- To help undertake inductions with new cohorts with another member of the team.
- To update information systems both manual computerised.
- To mark any assessments from apprentices that come in.
- To carry out 12 weekly progress reviews.
- All our portfolios are electronic based using OneFile software.
Occupationally competent in an has current knowledge of electrical installations (L3 qualified with AM2/AM2S)
Excellent organisational, administrative, and planning skills.
Full UK Driving Licence.
The position will require a recognised assessor qualification, but full training will be given to the right candidate.
- Company vehicle supplied for work use.
- Small company that work together without red tape.
- 28 days holiday (including bank holidays).
- Development opportunities.
Job type: Part-time (16-24hours)
Salary: £30,000.00 pro rata.
Reference: CliffordCollege/PEApply Now