Office Administration Apprentice | Oldham, Manchester
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the Commercial HVAC team in our Manchester Branch. Barlows UK Ltd is an established and fast growing multi-disciplined contracting company.
- Maintaining accurate records and entering data.
- Screening calls and taking detailed, accurate messages where necessary.
- General administration duties.
This opportunity will allow you to gain valuable work experience and industry specific competence. You will be expected to work towards and complete a Business Administrator Level 2 Apprenticeship Standard. This apprenticeship will lead to a full-time position within the company upon successful completion of the course.
- Company uniform provided.
- 28 days paid holiday including bank holidays.
- Great working environment.
- We are growing so quickly so there are more career opportunities.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Good communication with customers and colleagues at all levels of business.
- Technical skills (proficiency with Microsoft Office, Excel etc..)
- High numeracy skills.
- Organisation skills.
Job type: Full-time (Mon – Fri)Apply Now