Office Administrator | Chadderton Manchester
We are looking for a highly motivated experienced office administrator/Account Manager to join our Electrical Contracting business initially on a 12 month contract for maternity cover.
The role will be an office based role at our Oldham office and will offer a fantastic opportunity to the successful candidate.
Due to the infrastructure of the business, the role offered will be very varied and will involve taking the customer completely through its journey with the company. Experience in an installation and maintenance contracting business or facilities management would be an advantage.
The selected candidate must have strong communication skills to effectively develop customer relationships whilst also possessing excellent computer prowess to be able to handle a number of different tasks across a wide range of computer systems.
Working as part of a team and being able to manage your own work schedule you will report to your Contracts Manager, this involves:
- Responding to client’s initial point of contact
- Monitoring engineers timesheets and compiling daily reports
- Liaising with the operational staff and customers
- Coordinating engineers work schedules
- Ensuring KPI’s are met and updated
- Issuing purchase orders to and monitoring progress of jobs with Sub contractors
- Updating Excel spreadsheets and using excel formula’s
- Compiling job completion notes, invoicing and monitoring sub contractors invoicing.
Confidence, excellent customer service skills, ability to work under pressure and a natural hard working ethic are all qualities which will be required by the successful candidate. The ability to work to deadlines and adapt to changing situations with a flexible attitude will also help you succeed in this role. This is a great opportunity to join a close knit team and be the driving force behind a successful family business and become a key figure in the day to day running of the business.
20 days holiday plus bank holidays. Hours:- 8.00am to 5:30pm, Monday to Friday.
Please include in your application, a covering letter, a detailed CV and salary expectation.Apply Now