Office Co-Ordinator | Malpas, Cheshire
Our Fire & Security Department based in Hampton Industrial Estate is currently recruiting an additional Office Co-Ordinator to join our busy team.
This is a full-time role working 8-5pm with Saturdays on 8-12 on a rota basis. 20 days annual leave plus bank holidays.
Duties will include maintaining client databases, communicating with customers, engineers and office staff.
- Possess previous customer service/admin experience. Ideally within the Fire & Security sector. Full training will be provided if no previous experience.
- Good general background in administration.
- Be proactive, able to prioritise workloads.
- Have excellent people communication skills, able to explain situations clearly both verbally and written.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Assist with administration duties in the absence of the other members within the service department.
- Respond to incoming calls/emails.
- Good geographical knowledge.
- Experience preferred but full training will be given.
Salary: Dependant in experience.
Job type: full-time 8-5pmApply Now