We’ve designed & installed this beautiful bathroom which includes shower room upgrade and adaptation works. Our skilled team of tradesmen carried out the works from beginning to end including full strip out, plastering, plumbing alterations, installation of replacement fittings, electrical works, tiling and decoration. The project ran smoothly and all the works were completed on time, the customer and Barlows are very pleased with the overall finish.
- Design discussions and quotation following initial contact.
- Full plastering of walls and ceiling following strip out.
- Electrical installation including lighting and fan alterations.
- Underfloor heating installation.
- Plumbing alterations, first and second fix shower tray, screen, toilet and basin installation.
- Tiling to wall areas and full floor.
- Decoration and finishing works.
‘The customer was very happy with the overall finish of the job and ongoing communication with engineers and office throughout the duration of the works’ – Rob Kynaston, Contracts Manager | Property Maintenance & Plumbing Department