Fire & Security Engineer | High Wycombe
Barlows UK Ltd, a nationwide family run company are looking for time served Fire & Security Engineers:
If you are looking for an opportunity with an organisation that recognises the benefits of professional growth, provides long-term employment with benefits and wish to become part of an established family business with national recognition, then apply to Barlows today.
- 35-45k per year depending on experience
- Holiday Pay
- Well paid overtime average increase of 15k per year
- Working times will be Monday to Friday – Days – Flexible hours would be considered
- Company Vehicle
- Mobile phone & laptop or tablet
- A rapidly growing division with huge progression possibilities.
- Prestigious clients, including premier league football teams, blue chip business’s, high end properties and hotels.
Principal Job duties will involve:
- Installation and maintenance.
- Fire Alarm system
- Fire safety systems
- Portable fire extinguisher
- AOV System
- Intruder Alarm System
- Emergency lighting systems
- CCTV System
- Access Control Systems
- Liaise with the office in relation with work load and job allocation
The Ideal Candidate will have;
- A proven track record in the installation and servicing of fire and intruder alarms, CCTV and associated preventative equipment.
- An FIA recognised qualification will provide a distinct advantage.
- Valid UK driving license.
- Experience preferred working in industrial, and commercial environments.
- Excellent communication skills