Plumbing & Heating Engineer | Malpas, Cheshire
The ideal applicant to join our current team will be pro-active, energetic and have the drive to offer an unrivalled service.
This role will include the following:
- Private domestic, light commercial and insurance work.
- Central heating and hot water system repairs and installations.
- Boiler repairs and maintenance.
- General plumbing installations and repair.
Potential candidates must have the following qualifications, experience and skills:
- NVQ Level 2 & 3 plumbing and heating qualifications.
- Unvented hot water qualification an advantage.
- Domestic gas or oil qualification an advantage.
- Minimum of 5 years-experience.
- Have a full UK driving license.
- Excellent customer service skills.
Any further qualifications and skills will be considered an advantage, please detail your full experience, capabilities and qualifications when applying.
A company vehicle, mobile phone and company branded uniform will be provided.
Salary: £28,000.00 – £36.000.00 per year dependant of experience.
Job type: Full-time
Job reference: Ltd8/RKApply Now