Our talented electricians recently finished a complete refurbishment of the existing warehouse and office spaces at Link Estate!
The extensive refurbishment project breathed new life into Huyton's industrial landscape, transforming a sprawling 49,851 square feet multi-let industrial complex into a state-of-the-art complex. This overhaul has meant the units now boast top-tier industrial accommodations that cater to the diverse needs of many industrial occupants.
About Sheffield Business Park
Sheffield Business Park (SBP), was already a significant player in Yorkshire's business landscape, the site recently embarked on their Phase 4 expansion. Positioned strategically within Sheffield City Region’s Global Innovation Corridor, SBP's location offers great connectivity to major transport links, boosted by its proximity to Junctions 33 & 34 of the M1 and Doncaster Sheffield Airport. The recent expansion, nestled within the Advanced Manufacturing Innovation District, brings a new era of opportunities, providing the perfect environment for cutting-edge businesses to contribute to the area's economic growth.
Powering the Expansion
Central to the success of the expansion was the electrical work that laid the groundwork for progress. Our team of dedicated electricians undertook a diverse range of tasks, seamlessly integrating power, safety, and innovation. Our project included:
- Mains and Sub-Mains Distribution, Earthing, Surge Protection, General Lighting and Lighting Control
- Recessed Portico Lighting, Emergency Lighting, External Lighting
- Power including Electrics to Heating and Ventilating Plant, Floor Box Installation
- Disables Toilet Alarm Electrics and Disabled Refuge Alarm, Connection and Supply of Hand Dryers
- Electric Vehicle Charging Points, Fire Alarm Installation, Power Supplies to Level Access Doors and Dock Doors
- Lighting Protection, Design Calculations, Testing and Commissioning.
Paul Rowlands - Contract Manager
"This project was a joy to work on from start to finish, and big credit must be given to the engineers on site, Matty Evans and Jacob Murray
The completed project is quite a site and is a huge transformation from the original buildings
The client was brilliant to work for and hopefully we will be doing a few more projects in the future together."